(or, less commonly, Euclidian) is an adjective derived
from the name of Euclid, an ancient
Gr**** mathematician. It is the name of: Euclidean...
- Euclidean space
is the fundamental space
of geometry, intended
to represent physical
space. Originally, that is, in Euclid's Elements, it was the three-dimensional...
- In mathematics, the Euclidean distance between
in Euclidean space
is the length
of a line segment between
the two points. It can be calculated...
- Euclidean geometry
is a mathematical system attributed
in his textbook
on geometry: the Elements...
- In mathematics, the Euclidean
algorithm, or Euclid's algorithm, is an efficient method
the greatest common divisor
(GCD) of two integers...
- mathematics, non-Euclidean geometry consists
of two geometries based
on axioms closely related
that specify Euclidean
geometry. As Euclidean
- In mathematics, physics
and engineering, a Euclidean vector
a geometric vector
vector) is a geometric...
programming, the extended Euclidean algorithm
is an extension
to the Euclidean
algorithm, and computes, in addition
to the greatest...
- %5B%5BWikipedia%3ARedirects+for+discussion%5D%5D+debate+closed+as+delete #redirect Euclidean
- %5B%5BWikipedia%3ARedirects+for+discussion%5D%5D+debate+closed+as+delete #REDIRECT Euclidean