Definition of Cuttings. Meaning of Cuttings. Synonyms of Cuttings
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Cuttings. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Cuttings and, of course, Cuttings synonyms and on the right images related to the word Cuttings.
Definition of Cuttings
Cutting Cut"ting (k[u^]t"t[i^]ng), n.
1. The act or process of making an incision, or of severing,
felling, shaping, etc.
2. Something cut, cut off, or cut out, as a twig or scion cut
off from a stock for the purpose of grafting or of rooting
as an independent plant; something cut out of a newspaper;
an excavation cut through a hill or elsewhere to make a
way for a railroad, canal, etc.; a cut.
Cutting Cut"ting, a.
1. Adapted to cut; as, a cutting tool.
2. Chilling; penetrating; sharp; as, a cutting wind.
3. Severe; sarcastic; biting; as, a cutting reply.
Meaning of Cuttings from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Cuttings