- Minister within three months after creating
his own party. He also holds concessive record
of becoming Chief Minister
- πείθοισθε). That might
to you now if you do not listen
to us. The concessive participle
(denotes opposition, concession, or limitation) may be preceded...
- If he comes, I will go to the market. The verbal suffix
~ми designates concessive
mood; for example : укIуами: even if you had gone. ~н infinitive
- The grammatical particles
(助詞 joshi) used in the Kagoshima dialects
of ****anese have many features
of other dialects spoken
- 2307/2024879 Iten, C. (2005). Linguistic
meaning, truth conditions
and relevance: The case of concessives
. Basingstoke, Hampshire;New York;: Palgrave
or state. The ladder collapsed because
it was old. (reason) Concessive
– Concessive adjuncts establish contrary
went out although...
- sentence-final particles
tai and bai in Hichiku
(Standard yo) a concessive particle batten
'but, however' in Hichiku
and Satsugu, though...
- chi) 'thou, you'. As in the strengthening/intensifying (emphatic) and concessive
⟨ᠴᠤ⟩ ču/čü (ч ch) 'even, as for' particle, ᠴᠣ/ᠴᠣᠭᠤ čo/čoγu (цоо tsoo)...
- is said that water flows
up hill. On the contrary, it flows downhill Concessive
(indicating that the content
of the sentence
- Mongolian: Chi yaa-vch jaahan huuhed
bish gej bi bod-jii-ne You do.what-concessive small child
not that I think-progressive-nonpast "Whatever you do, I think...