Definition of Adjudication. Meaning of Adjudication. Synonyms of Adjudication
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Adjudication.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Adjudication and, of course, Adjudication synonyms and on the right images related to the word Adjudication.
Definition of Adjudication
Adjudication Ad*ju`di*ca"tion, n. [L. adjudicatio: cf. F.
1. The act of adjudicating; the act or process of trying and
2. A deliberate determination by the judicial power; a
judicial decision or sentence. ``An adjudication in favor
of natural rights.' --Burke.
3. (Bankruptcy practice) The decision upon the question
whether the debtor is a bankrupt. --Abbott.
4. (Scots Law) A process by which land is attached security
or in satisfaction of a debt.
Meaning of Adjudication from wikipedia
- set of adjudication provisions which
are to apply
to a construction contract unless
the contract itself includes arrangements
for adjudication which
- An adjudicator
who presides, judges, and arbitrates during
a formal dispute
or competition. They have numerous
can be expunged. In a deferred adjudication
, the criminal
case that resulted
in the deferred adjudication
will often remain
part of a permanent...
Office) of SSA's Office
of Disability Adjudication
Church, Virginia. SSA has a network
- Act 2002. Building Adjudication Victoria
Inc is authorized
by the Building Commission
as a Nominating Authority
- The Administrative Adjudication
of Road Traffic Offences
Act, 1998 (AARTO, Act No. 46 of 1998) is an act of the Parliament
of South Africa which
- only game in town' – now with added adjudication
, racingpost.com, 31 August
1 May 2009. Adjudication
– Football Official
- An independent adjudicator
is an authorized judge
in the United Kingdom
who has the power
to make binding decisions
in a particular
field. The mechanism...
- concerned state governments
to parti****te in the tribunal adjudication
and non government entities
are not permitted. Any river water
- both Wales
the Independent Sector Complaints Adjudication
Service. The Chief Executive
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Adjudication