- Abu'l-Qasim (Turkish: Ebu'l-Kasım) was the Seljuk governor
of Nicaea, the Seljuk
capital, from 1084 to his death
in 1092. He was appointed
to the post...
- (menstruating and puerperiums, purity
of women); ..." Ayatullah Sayyid Abulqasim
Laws of Ayatullah
K**** 1312532505 2014 "Atonement for...
- poet and mystic
of the Safavid
era. His full name is given
as Say**** Mir Abulqasim Astarabadi
(Persian: سید ابولقاسم استرآبادی), and he is famously
- Abolqāsem Lahūtī Russian: Абулькасим Ахмедзаде Лахути, romanized: Abuljkasim Ahmedzade
Lahuti; Tajik: Абулқосим Лоҳутӣ / ابوالقاسم لاهوتی, romanized: Aʙulqosim...
- Studies Online
Some of Shi'a Islamic
Laws books Islamic
Laws of G.A. Sayyid Abulqasim
Laws of G.A. Fazel Lankarani Islamic
Laws of G.A. S****...
- (peace_be_upon_him) to Quff. So he visited
them in their
school. They said: AbulQasim
, one of our men has committed fornication
with a woman; so pronounce
- Guardian..." However, the site quotes another leading
Shia Ayatullah Sayyid Abulqasim
al-K**** (1899–1992) (in Al-Bayan fi Tafsir
al-Qur’an, the Prolegomena...
such as: Ayatollah
Hakim, Shaykh Morteza
al Yasin, Ayatollah Abulqasim
Khu'i, Shaykh Hossein
Hilli, Shaykh Sadra
Badkubahi, and others, some...
- al-Anwar min Mawdi
al-Qadamayn (Das Imamat
Mystikers, Abulqasim Ahmad
Ibn al-Husain Ibn Qasi: Eine Sudie
zum Selbstverständnis des Autors...
- name of a southern Iranian
city, near Ramhurmuz, or of the ancestor
b. Ali is also an indication
of the Iranian origin
of our "chief of the...