Definition of luvisol. Meaning of luvisol. Synonyms of luvisol
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word luvisol. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word luvisol and, of course, luvisol synonyms and on the right images related to the word luvisol.
Definition of luvisol
No result for luvisol. Showing similar results...
Meaning of luvisol from wikipedia
- For example, the Gray Luvisol great group includes
12 subgroups; Orthic
is the typical expression
of Gray Luvisols
, and other subgroups
- sapric Leptismectisol Lithosols Lithovertisol Luvisol degraded Luvisol dernic Luvisol tronqued Luvisol typic Magnesisol Neoluvisol Organosol
- in Canada. It is an alfisol which
is cl****ified as an Orthic
Gray Brown Luvisol under
the Canadian system
of soil cl****ification. This soil is fertile...
- Slieve Felim Mountains
Limerick. The soil of this region
is peaty luvisol
to Seathrún Céitinn she worshipped
the Mórrígan, who is also...
- forest biozone
. The soil in the area is high in calcisols, cambisols, luvisols
(cl), soils dominated
by calcium carbonate
lime or concretions...
- Italy. The UNESCO/FAO World
are the chromic luvisols
(a sub-order of the luvisols
), and the USDA soil taxonomy equivalent
is the rhodustalfs...
- as representative
of the parish
church. Soils predominate called Ferric Luvisol
, soil fine-textured, highly susceptible
than are characterized...
- and Jur****ic. Soils
are mostly Eutric Regosol
Háplico, with Luvisol
in some areas. The muni****lity covers
- Fluvisols Gleysols Greyzems Gypsisols Histosols Kastanozems Lithosols Luvisols Nitosols Phaeozems Planosols Podzols Podzoluvisols Rankers Regosols
- used. In the FAO soil cl****ification, most Alfisols
are cl****ified as Luvisols
or Lixisols, but some are cl****ed as Nitosols. Alfisols occupy around
Recent Searches ...
Related images to luvisol