Definition of Upcast. Meaning of Upcast. Synonyms of Upcast
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Upcast. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Upcast and, of course, Upcast synonyms and on the right images related to the word Upcast.
Definition of Upcast
Upcast Up"cast`, a.
Cast up; thrown upward; as, with upcast eyes. --Addison.
UpcastUpcast Up"cast`, n.
1. (Bowling) A cast; a throw. --Shak.
2. (Mining.) The ventilating shaft of a mine out of which the
air passes after having circulated through the mine; --
distinguished from the downcast. Called also upcast pit,
and upcast shaft.
3. An upset, as from a carriage. [Scot.]
4. A taunt; a reproach. [Scot.] --Sir W. Scott.
Upcast Up*cast", v. t.
1. To cast or throw up; to turn upward. [Obs.] --Chaucer.
2. To taunt; to reproach; to upbraid. [Scot.]
Meaning of Upcast from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Upcast