Definition of Trip. Meaning of Trip. Synonyms of Trip
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Trip. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Trip and, of course, Trip synonyms and on the right images related to the word Trip.
Definition of Trip
Trip Trip, n.
1. A quick, light step; a lively movement of the feet; a
His heart bounded as he sometimes could hear the
trip of a light female step glide to or from the
door. --Sir W.
2. A brief or rapid journey; an excursion or jaunt.
I took a trip to London on the death of the queen.
3. A false step; a stumble; a misstep; a loss of footing or
balance. Fig.: An error; a failure; a mistake.
Imperfect words, with childish trips. --Milton.
Each seeming trip, and each digressive start.
4. A small piece; a morsel; a bit. [Obs.] ``A trip of
5. A stroke, or catch, by which a wrestler causes his
antagonist to lose footing.
And watches with a trip his foe to foil. --Dryden.
It is the sudden trip in wrestling that fetches a
man to the ground. --South.
6. (Naut.) A single board, or tack, in plying, or beating, to
7. A herd or flock, as of sheep, goats, etc. [Prov. Eng. &
8. A troop of men; a host. [Obs.] --Robert of Brunne.
9. (Zo["o]l.) A flock of widgeons.
Meaning of Trip from wikipedia
, a journey
- see travel Trip
, a psychedelic
experience, an induced altered state
of awareness Trip
for a circuit
- Trip Trip
(stylised as trip trip
) is Kokia's second
2002. It was her first album released
Entertainment, and her...
- A road trip
is a journey
on roads. Road Trip
, Road trip
, or Roadtrip
may also refer
to: "Road Trip
", a 2004 episode
of the computer animated series
- Girls Trip
is a 2017 American comedy
film starring Regina
Haddish, and Jada Pinkett
Smith. The film is directed
hop (sometimes used synonymously
with "downtempo") is a musical genre
in the early
1990s in the United
- Bristol Sheeran Marie Palin
18, 1990) is an American public speaker
and reality television
personality. She is the oldest daughter
- A field trip
is a journey
by a group
to a place
away from their normal
environment. When done for students, it is also known
- Battle Trip
(Hangul: 배틀 트립; RR: Baeteul Teulib) is a South Korean television entertainment
by KBS every
- "kilometreometer". Most modern
a trip meter
the odometer, a trip meter
at any point
in a journey, making...
- A guilt trip
is a feeling
or responsibility, especially
a guilt trip
in another person
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Trip