Definition of Sclaff. Meaning of Sclaff. Synonyms of Sclaff
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Sclaff.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Sclaff and, of course, Sclaff synonyms and on the right images related to the word Sclaff.
Definition of Sclaff
SclaffSclaff Sclaff, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Sclaffed; p. pr. & vb. n.
Sclaffing.] [Orig. uncert.]
1. To scuff or shuffle along. [Scot.]
2. (Golf) To scrape the ground with the sole of the club,
before striking the ball, in making a stroke.
Sclaff Sclaff, v. t. (Golf)
To scrape (the club) on the ground, in a stroke, before
hitting the ball; also, to make (a stroke) in that way.
Sclaff Sclaff, n. [Scot.]
1. A slight blow; a slap; a soft fall; also, the accompanying
2. (Golf) The stroke made by one who sclaffs.
3. A thin, solid substance, esp. a thin shoe or slipper.
Meaning of Sclaff from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Sclaff