Definition of Query. Meaning of Query. Synonyms of Query
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Query. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Query and, of course, Query synonyms and on the right images related to the word Query.
Definition of Query
QueryQuery Que"ry, n.; pl. Queries. [L. quaere, imperative sing.
of quaerere, quaesitum to seek or search for, to ask,
inquire. Cf. Acquire, Conquer, Exquisite, Quest,
1. A question; an inquiry to be answered or solved.
I shall conclude with proposing only some queries,
in order to a . . . search to be made by others.
2. A question in the mind; a doubt; as, I have a query about
3. An interrogation point [?] as the sign of a question or a
Query Que"ry, v. i.
1. To ask questions; to make inquiry.
Each prompt to query, answer, and debate. --Pope.
2. To have a doubt; as, I query if he is right.
QueryQuery Que"ry, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Queried; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To put questions about; to elicit by questioning; to
inquire into; as, to query the items or the amount; to
query the motive or the fact.
2. To address questions to; to examine by questions.
3. To doubt of; to regard with incredulity.
4. To write `` query' (qu., qy., or ?) against, as a
doubtful spelling, or sense, in a proof. See Qu[ae]re.
Meaning of Query from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Query