- Piecemeal denotes something being
or one stage
at a time. Piecemeal
may also refer
(Gilbert Benson), a fictional
- Piecemeal necrosis generally refers
to a necrosis
in fragments. Piecemeal necrosis
aka interface hepatitis
of the limiting...
- woman named Harness
and her mutant
, to absorb
all of the dis****d energy
of Proteus. Piecemeal
and Harness encountered
the New Mutants...
- process. When activated, a mast cell can either selectively release
degranulation) or rapidly release
(anaphylactic degranulation) "mediators"...
- 0–9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Pathway
(Laura Dean) is a fictional mutant
in the publications
Comics. She first
to historicism, Popper
his own preference
for “piecemeal social
engineering” whereby small
and reversible changes
are made to society...
- for the flavourful
accompaniments, and the simultaneous, rather
of the two in each act of eating, whether
- for defense conversion instead
of the random closing
and the piecemeal cancellation
contracts. Otherwise, we risk losing, for both...
- Unlike earlier
attempts, the convention
was not meant
for new laws or piecemeal
alterations, but for the "sole and express purpose
- eight-track tape console, which
made it easier
for them to layer tracks piecemeal
the members often recorded independently
of each other, affording...