Definition of Loggerheaded. Meaning of Loggerheaded. Synonyms of Loggerheaded
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Loggerheaded. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Loggerheaded and, of course, Loggerheaded synonyms and on the right images related to the word Loggerheaded.
Definition of Loggerheaded
Loggerheaded Log"ger*head`ed, a.
Dull; stupid. --Shak.
A rabble of loggerheaded physicians. --Urquhart.
loggerheadSteamer Steam"er, n.
1. A vessel propelled by steam; a steamship or steamboat.
2. A steam fire engine. See under Steam.
3. A road locomotive for use on common roads, as in
4. A vessel in which articles are subjected to the action of
steam, as in washing, in cookery, and in various processes
5. (Zo["o]l.) The steamer duck.
Steamer duck (Zo["o]l.), a sea duck (Tachyeres cinereus),
native of Patagonia and Terra del Fuego, which swims and
dives with great agility, but which, when full grown, is
incapable of flight, owing to its very small wings. Called
also loggerhead, race horse, and side wheel duck.
Meaning of Loggerheaded from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Loggerheaded