- more specific, contemporary meaning
of munificence, open–handedness, and liberality
in the giving
to others. This more specific
the contention betweene Liberalitie
and Prodigalitie, also known
as Contention between
- what an undeserved doubt might
we have incurred
if the abusers
of our liberality
, the thrallers
of our people, the wringers
of the poor, had not been told...
- Wit Buffoonery Shamelessness Modesty Shyness Callousness
Just resentment Spitefulness Pettiness Generosity Vulgarity Meanness Liberality
- had always stressed
his unique status
as a source
of god-like power, liberality
, and physical
prowess. Innumerable statues around
- and ammunition, tomahawks
and scalping knives
out with some liberality
agents. However, the frontiersmen, according
to the U.S. Army...
and slaves, to whom "even the heavy-handed Cato recommended liberality during
the festival"; so that the slaves, "being softened
by this instance...
- Look up Liberal, liberal, liberally, liberalism, liberality
, liberalness, or liberalist
in Wiktionary, the free dictionary....
- O'Leary, "Critical Annotation
of "Minstrel Shackles
and Nineteenth Century
' in Huckleberry
Finn" (Fredrick Woodard
MacCann)," Wiki Service...
- once a body of only about
50 members, had been greatly enlarged
by the liberality
of George III and his successors
peerages. The individual...