- be distinguished: m**** concentration
, molar concentration
, number concentration
, and volume concentration
. The concentration
to any kind of...
- From 1933 to 1945, **** Germany operated
more than a thousand concentration camps
on its own territory
and in parts
of German-occupied Europe. The first...
- Molar concentration
molarity, amount concentration
or substance concentration
) is a measure
of the concentration
of a chemical
- 26889°N 11.46861°E / 48.26889; 11.46861 Dachau
(/ˈdɑːxaʊ/) was a **** concentration
on 22 March
was initially intended
to hold political...
- Auschwitz concentration
camp (German: Konzentrationslager Auschwitz
(pronounced [kɔntsɛntʁaˈtsi̯oːnsˌlaːɡɐ ˈʔaʊʃvɪts] (listen)); also KL Auschwitz
- facilities known
camps, also known
camps. The term concentration
from the Spanish–Cuban Ten Years' War...
- 48.25694°N 14.50111°E / 48.25694; 14.50111 Mauthausen
was a **** concentration
camp on a hill above
town of Mauthausen
(roughly 20 kilometres...
risk is a banking
of risk in a bank's portfolio arising
to a single
- In chemistry, the equivalent concentration
of a solution
as the molar concentration
by an equivalence factor
- (German pronunciation: [ˈbuːxn̩valt]; literally
'beech wood') was a **** concentration
on Ettersberg [de] hill near Weimar, Germany, in July...