Definition of Circulation. Meaning of Circulation. Synonyms of Circulation
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Circulation. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Circulation and, of course, Circulation synonyms and on the right images related to the word Circulation.
Definition of Circulation
Circulation Cir`cu*la"tion, n. [L. circulatio: cf. F.
1. The act of moving in a circle, or in a course which brings
the moving body to the place where its motion began.
This continual circulation of human things. --Swift.
2. The act of passing from place to place or person to
person; free diffusion; transmission.
The true doctrines of astronomy appear to have had
some popular circulation. --Whewell.
3. Currency; circulating coin; notes, bills, etc., current
4. The extent to which anything circulates or is circulated;
the measure of diffusion; as, the circulation of a
5. (Physiol.) The movement of the blood in the blood-vascular
system, by which it is brought into close relations with
almost every living elementary constituent. Also, the
movement of the sap in the vessels and tissues of plants.
Meaning of Circulation from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Circulation