Definition of Cannei. Meaning of Cannei. Synonyms of Cannei
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Cannei. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Cannei and, of course, Cannei synonyms and on the right images related to the word Cannei.
Definition of Cannei
CanneiCanny Can"ny, Cannei Can"nei, a. [Cf. Icel. kenn skilled,
learned, or E. canny. Cf. Kenn.] [North of Eng. & Scot.]
1. Artful; cunning; shrewd; wary.
2. Skillful; knowing; capable. --Sir W. Scott.
3. Cautious; prudent; safe.. --Ramsay.
4. Having pleasing or useful qualities; gentle. --Burns.
5. Reputed to have magical powers. --Sir W. Scott.
No canny, not safe, not fortunate; unpropitious. [Scot.]
Meaning of Cannei from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Cannei