- In the first centuries
of the history
of the Christian
church, the autocephalous status
of a local church
of the e****enical...
- Orthodox Church
is a communion comprising
or sixteen separate autocephalous hierarchical churches
as "canonical" Orthodox...
- The Polish Autocephalous Orthodox Church
(Polish: Polski Autokefaliczny
Kościół Prawosławny; Russian: Польская православная церковь), commonly known
220 million baptised
members. It operates
as a communion
churches, each governed
by its bishops
- (Bulgarian: Българска патриаршия, romanized: Balgarska patriarshiya), is an autocephalous Orthodox
jurisdiction. It is the oldest Slavic Orthodox
- Српска православна црква / Srpska pravoslavna
crkva) is one of the autocephalous Eastern Orthodox Christian
churches. It is the second-oldest Slavic...
- The Autocephalous Orthodox Church
(Albanian: Kisha Ortodokse Autoqefale
e Shqipërisë), also known
as the Orthodox Church
- The Belarusian Autocephalous Orthodox Church
(Belarusian: Беларуская аўтакефальная праваслаўная царква, Bielaruskaja
aŭtakiefaĺnaja pravaslaŭnaja carkva...
- Christian church based
America. The OCA is partly recognized
of more than 700 parishes, missions, communities, monasteries...
- and parts
of the Middle
East and India. An Eastern Christian
body of autocephalous
churches, its bishops