Definition of Abdest. Meaning of Abdest. Synonyms of Abdest
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Abdest. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Abdest and, of course, Abdest synonyms and on the right images related to the word Abdest.
Definition of Abdest
Abdest Ab"dest, n. [Per. [=a]bdast; ab water + dast hand.]
Purification by washing the hands before prayer; -- a
Mohammedan rite. --Heyse.
Meaning of Abdest from wikipedia
- dast-namāz; Urdu: وضوء, romanized: wuzū; Hindi: वुज़ू, romanized: wuzū; Turkish: abdest
languages: لوضو, romanized: luḍu; Albanian: abdesi; Azerbaijani:...
- performing ritual purifications known
as the wudu (partial ablution, or abdest
) and ghusl
(full ablution), the consumption
of garlic before attending
- al-Haydari al-Kaylani 'Abd Shams Abdel
Aziz al-Rantissi Abdelaziz Bouteflika Abdest Abdoldjavad Falaturi Abdul
Aziz al-Hakim Abdul Kalam Abdul Karim
- the same time as the Šarena Džamija and was mainly
used for Wudu (avdes, abdest
). The Baltepes
on the top of the Baltepes
- Ecevit"), Otopsi, İstanbul, 2000. Misyonerler
Arasında Altı Ay, 2004 Kanla Abdest Alanlar
("Those Who Perform their Ablutions
with Blood"), Togan
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Abdest