Definition of subscription. Meaning of subscription. Synonyms of subscription
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word subscription. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word subscription and, of course, subscription synonyms and on the right images related to the word subscription.
Definition of subscription
Subscription Sub*scrip"tion, n. [L. subscriptio: cf. F.
1. The act of subscribing.
2. That which is subscribed. Specifically:
(a) A paper to which a signature is attached.
(b) The signature attached to a paper.
(c) Consent or attestation by underwriting the name.
(d) Sum subscribed; amount of sums subscribed; as, an
individual subscription to a fund.
3. (Eccl.) The acceptance of articles, or other tests tending
to promote uniformity; esp. (Ch. of Eng.), formal assent
to the Thirty-nine Articles and the Book of Common Prayer,
required before ordination.
4. Submission; obedience. [Obs.]
You owe me no subscription. --Shak.
5. (Pharm.) That part of a prescription which contains the
direction to the apothecary.
Meaning of subscription from wikipedia
- 'subscription' redirects
here. for the subscription process
etc., see subscription
(finance). see also: wp:paywall the subscription
- the official subscription plays chart
was a music chart based
on the number
on subscription-based services
in the united
- customs', dealernews, advanstar communications
– via general onefile
(subscription required), p. 51, april
2012 , access-date= requires
, url= (help) frank
- – via highbeam (subscription required) 'boon siew makes
it into records
times, malaysia: – via highbeam (subscription required), august
- 1810-1930'. canadian journal
of latin american
& caribbean studies
– via highbeam (subscription required). 1 october
- and in some cases, through terrestrial
television. for the forms
of subscription television services
'pay television' is also sometimes
mill (also known
as ullesthorpe subscription
windmill) is a disused tower
in 1800 at ullesthorpe, leicestershire. members
- in the kingdoms
and man, 1052–1171'. Ériu. royal irish
academy. vol. 43: 93–133. jstor 30007421 – via jstor. (subscription required
Recent Searches ...
Related images to subscription