Definition of nakamarra. Meaning of nakamarra. Synonyms of nakamarra
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word nakamarra. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word nakamarra and, of course, nakamarra synonyms and on the right images related to the word nakamarra.
Definition of nakamarra
No result for nakamarra. Showing similar results...
Meaning of nakamarra from wikipedia
(c. 1955 - 20 October
2009) was an Australian Aboriginal artist
and painter. Reid was considered
an important artist within
- Yungut Tjupurrula Mickini Tjupurrula
(artist) Elizabeth Marks Nakamarra Narrabri Nakamarra Kawayi Nampitjinpa Nyurapayia Nampitjinpa Yuyuya
- were nominated
for a Grammy
for Best R&B Performance
with Q-Tip. The song appears
on their debut
album, Tawk Tomahawk...
- desert. He died in Alice Springs
in 1998, survived
by his wife Elizabeth Nakamarra Marks
and his daughter Angeline
Nungurrayi. National Gallery
- West Tjupurrula Johnny Yungut Tjupurrula Elizabeth Marks Nakamarra Narrabri Nakamarra Kawayi Nampitjinpa Nyurapayia Nampitjinpa Yuyuya
- Indigenous Australian artists including Takariya
Napaltjarri, Daisy Leura Nakamarra
and Minnie Pwerle Johnson
2008, p. 303. Johnson
2008, p. 178. McCulloch...
bush bananas, synthetic polymer paint
1988: Pauleen Woods Nakamarra
- Yarla, Yam Dreaming, synthetic polymer paint
Messager, Vik Muniz, Doreen
Osmolovsky, Mike Parr, Pavel
- NT, Australia. nt.gov.au Aboriginal Desert
– ELIZABETH NAKAMARRA
MARKS. aboriginal-desert-art.com.au Art Mob Magazine September
- R Walid
Ringholt, Ruth Robbins
und Red Vaughan...
Recent Searches ...
Awesome quote for you
Related images to nakamarra