Definition of ducke. Meaning of ducke. Synonyms of ducke
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word ducke. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word ducke and, of course, ducke synonyms and on the right images related to the word ducke.
Definition of ducke
No result for ducke. Showing similar results...
BeduckedBeduck Be*duck", v. t. [imp. & p. p. Beducked.]
To duck; to put the head under water; to immerse. ``Deep
himself beducked.' --Spenser. DuckedDuck Duck, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Ducked; p. pr. & vb. n.
Ducking.] [OE. duken, douken, to dive; akin to D. duiken,
OHG. t?hhan, MHG. tucken, t["u]cken, t?chen, G. tuchen. Cf.
1. To thrust or plunge under water or other liquid and
Adams, after ducking the squire twice or thrice,
leaped out of the tub. --Fielding.
2. To plunge the head of under water, immediately withdrawing
it; as, duck the boy.
3. To bow; to bob down; to move quickly with a downward
motion. `` Will duck his head aside.' --Swift. duckerDoucker Douck"er, n. [From aouck, for duck. See Duck, v. t.]
A grebe or diver; -- applied also to the golden-eye, pochard,
scoter, and other ducks. [Written also ducker.] [Prov.
Ducker Duck"er, n.
1. One who, or that which, ducks; a plunger; a diver.
2. A cringing, servile person; a fawner.
Meaning of ducke from wikipedia
to: Adolpho Ducke
(1876–1959), also known
as Adolfo Ducke
, an entomologist, botanist
of Amazonia Peter Ducke
- Adolpho Ducke
(October 19, 1876 in Trieste, Italy
5, 1959 in Fortaleza, Brazil), (also referred
to as Adolfo Ducke
- Ducke Forest Reserve
(Reserva Florestal Adolpho Ducke
). The reserve
in 1963 in honour
of the entomologist
and botantist Adolfo Ducke
- Peter Ducke
(born 14 October
1941) is a Sudeten German
and a former
East German football
player. He was born in Bensen, Sudetenland, Germany during
- Roland Ducke
1934, in Benešov nad Ploučnicí (Bensen), Czechoslovakia
– 26 June 2005, in Jena, Germany) was a German football
- Dolichognatha ducke
is a species
in the family
in Brazil. "Taxon details Dolichognatha ducke
Lise, 1993", World
- Species Pradosia argentea
(****h) T.D.Penn. - Peru Pradosia atroviolacea Ducke
Rica to Acre Pradosia beardii
(Monach.) T.D.Penn. - Trinidad, Venezuela...
- It is native
to northern South
America. Species Dodecastigma
- Amazonas State
in Brazil Dodecastigma integrifolium
(Lanj.) Lanj. & Sandwith...
- coriacea Ducke Iryanthera
cr****ifolia A.C. Sm. Iryanthera dialyandra Ducke Iryanthera elliptica Ducke
– sangretoro Iryanthera grandis Ducke
- the wood. Peltogyne altissima Ducke Peltogyne angustiflora Ducke Peltogyne campestris Ducke Peltogyne catingae Ducke Peltogyne confertiflora
Recent Searches ...
Related images to ducke