Definition of dissolution. Meaning of dissolution. Synonyms of dissolution
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word dissolution. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word dissolution and, of course, dissolution synonyms and on the right images related to the word dissolution.
Definition of dissolution
DissolutionDissolution Dis`so*lu"tion, n. [OE. dissolucioun
dissoluteness, F. dissolution, fr. L. dissolutio, fr.
dissolvere. See Dissolve.]
1. The act of dissolving, sundering, or separating into
component parts; separation.
Dissolutions of ancient amities. --Shak.
2. Change from a solid to a fluid state; solution by heat or
moisture; liquefaction; melting.
3. Change of form by chemical agency; decomposition;
The dissolution of the compound. --South.
4. The dispersion of an assembly by terminating its sessions;
the breaking up of a partnership.
Dissolution is the civil death of Parliament.
5. The extinction of life in the human body; separation of
the soul from the body; death.
We expected Immediate dissolution. --Milton.
6. The state of being dissolved, or of undergoing
A man of continual dissolution and thaw. --Shak.
7. The new product formed by dissolving a body; a solution.
8. Destruction of anything by the separation of its parts;
To make a present dissolution of the world.
9. Corruption of morals; dissipation; dissoluteness. [Obs. or
Meaning of dissolution from wikipedia
(law), in law, means
to end a legal entity
such as a marriage, adoption, or
- the dissolution
of the monasteries, sometimes referred
to as the suppression
of the monasteries, was the set of administrative
- in parliamentary
and some semi-presidential system
s, a dissolution
is the dispersal
of a legislature
at the call of an
- that same evening
at 7:32 p.m. the soviet
flag was lowered
from the kremlin
with the russian tricolor
- in law, dissolution
is the last stage
, the process
(or part of a
- the dissolution
of czechoslovakia, which
on 1 january
1993, was an event
that saw the self-determined separation
of the federal
(or the dissolution
of marriage) the final termination
of a marital
the legal duties
is the process
a solute forms
in a solvent
. the solute, in the case of solids, has its crystalline
to dissolution: file:norwegian storting
2005 06 07. jpg , the norwegian storting passes
the 'revolutionary' resolution
- solvation, also sometimes called dissolution
, is the process
s of a solvent