Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Propine. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Propine and, of course, Propine synonyms and on the right images related to the word Propine.
Propine Pro*pine", v. t. [L. propinare, Gr. ?; ? before + ? to
1. To pledge; to offer as a toast or a health in the manner
of drinking, that is, by drinking first and passing the
The lovely sorceress mixed, and to the prince
Health, peace, and joy propined. --C. Smart.
2. Hence, to give in token of friendship. [Obs.]
3. To give, or deliver; to subject. [Obs.] --Fotherby.
Propine Pro*pine", n.
1. A pledge. [Obs. or Scot.]
2. A gift; esp., drink money. [Obs or Scot.]
PropinePropine Pro"pine, n. [Propyl + ethine.] (Chem.)
Same as Allylene.