Definition of Poling. Meaning of Poling. Synonyms of Poling
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Poling. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Poling and, of course, Poling synonyms and on the right images related to the word Poling.
Definition of Poling
PolingPole Pole, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Poled; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To furnish with poles for support; as, to pole beans or
2. To convey on poles; as, to pole hay into a barn.
3. To impel by a pole or poles, as a boat.
4. To stir, as molten glass, with a pole. PolingPoling Pol"ing, n. [From Pole a stick.]
1. The act of supporting or of propelling by means of a pole
or poles; as, the poling of beans; the poling of a boat.
2. (Gardening) The operation of dispersing worm casts over
the walks with poles.
3. One of the poles or planks used in upholding the side
earth in excavating a tunnel, ditch, etc.
Meaning of Poling from wikipedia
to: poling, west sussex
, england poling
is a village
and civil parish
in the arun district
of west sussex
, 2 , mi , km southeast
on a minor
- the poling system
was a mathematical rating system
used to select college football national championship teams
from 1924 to 1984.
is an unincorporated community
in jay county
is 4.7 , mi , km west of bryant
is the practice
on the legs as it goes over a jump, to make it think
it hit the fence
hard (due to the
22, 1957 best known
by his ring name 911 is an reporttype
1&formname name&qf alfred&qmi t&qn poling&qcs
is an american musician
in 2009, poling's musical venus opened
at the ritz theater
- harold arthur
(october 14, 1925 – may 12, 2012) was a u.s. automobile
- clark vandersall poling
(august 7, 1910 – february
3, 1943) was a minister
in the was renamed clark summit
in poling's honor, and a
- periodic poling
is a formation
with alternate orientation
in a birefringent
material. the domains