Definition of Fleeced. Meaning of Fleeced. Synonyms of Fleeced
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Fleeced. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Fleeced and, of course, Fleeced synonyms and on the right images related to the word Fleeced.
Definition of Fleeced
FleecedFleece Fleece, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Fleeced; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To deprive of a fleece, or natural covering of wool.
2. To strip of money or other property unjustly, especially
by trickery or fraud; to bring to straits by oppressions
Whilst pope and prince shared the wool betwixt them,
the people were finely fleeced. --Fuller.
3. To spread over as with wool. [R.] --Thomson.
Fleeced Fleeced, a.
1. Furnished with a fleece; as, a sheep is well fleeced.
2. Stripped of a fleece; plundered; robbed.
Meaning of Fleec from wikipedia